Cancel and Refund policy
If for any reason you wish to cancel your visa application after approval letter has been sent to your email address, no refund will be given and the service will be completed.
That said, if for any reason you wish to cancel your visa service after submitting VOA application, please be advised to contact us IMMEDIATELY. You can do so without any charges or penalties
- This visa is applicable to air travel only, so by applying VOA through our website, you agree that you will fly to Vietnam in order to get your visa stamped at the arrival airports. We will not refund in case you DO NOT enter Vietnam by air once your visa approval letter is issued.
- No cancellation and no refund will be made in case you decline to get a visa approval letter containing incorrect details caused by mistakes from your side. We strongly recommend you double check your visa confirmation letter against your passport and personal information prior to departure.
In case of denied applications without changes or changes are made in appropriate time, refund will be as:
- Denied applications by Immigration Department will be refund 100%
- No charges or penalties will be made in case client wishes to cancel service before making any payment.
- For clients unable to use the approved letter for Vietnam visa because of objective reasons such as accidence, disease, natural disasters, etc., the refund will be 50% fee or another free application.
- With our company's errors, we will refund 100% fee or arrange the new one correctly without any fee
- Be advised that after one hour submission, none of the information could be amended. So please double check your approval letter against your passport and personal information before submit the application form.
- In case you wish to make any amendment after submitting your VOA application, the charge fee will be free for one month single entry visa
We guarantee that Vietnam Visa Approval Letter will be sent to your email within 2 working days since your submission of application (except Saturday, Sunday, Holidays…). In case you don’t receive any approval letter after 3 working days, you are highly recommended to contact us IMMEDIATELY. We are not in charge of any disclaimer due to any incorrect details caused by mistakes from your side or none notification of late VOA letter.
- Urgent case: Please contact us directly via hotline in case you meet any problem related to Visa at Airport Immigration Counter. Please also be informed that we have no responsibility for any loss, delay or cancellation of your flight ticket, tour or booking accommodation.
- Incorrect Approval Letter: Once you receive Approval Letter via Email, we strongly recommend checking your personal information carefully. In case you find any mistake, please contact us as soon as possible. We are irresponsible for any situations arising due to late confirmation
Payment and fee
To get approval letter and visa stamped, you agree to pay all the fees relating to Vietnam visa on arrival which are Service fee and Stamping fee
- Service fee is the fee you pay directly to us for working between you and the Vietnam Immigration to get your visa application submitted to the Vietnam Immigration Department for processing and then get approval letter delivered to your email within guaranteed time.
- Stamping fee is the fee you must pay in cash (USD is highly recommended) at the Airport Immigration Counter to get visa stamped onto your passport. We are not responsible for exceeding amount result from inaccurate exchange rate when you pay in other currencies.
You are also supposed to pay all additional fees if you wish to modify/correct any personal information in the visa approval letter which was issued by Vietnam Immigration Department