Vietnam private and sharing visa services
At present travel agencies and the Vietnam Immigration Department process many orders at the same time and commonly put 10-30 applicants on the same approval letter. However, they also provide private visa service besides sharing visa depending on traveler’s requirement.
- Private visa: means the private visa letter for visitors who want to keep and protect their passport information in private.
- Sharing visa: means visa approval letter which includes many names of customers.
The service fee of private visa is normally higher than sharing visa service. It’s about USD $ 28- 40 depending on each visa agency. However, if you apply for Vietnam visa on arrival at Vietnam visa application.com, you will get private approval letter for each visa booking without charging. You only spend same service fee as other travel agencies, maybe lower, but you can get the Vietnam private approval letters.
The pros and cons of private and sharing Vietnam visa
Private Vietnam visa on arrival:
- Ads: Secured personal information, Limitation of additional problems when you get entry at the airport such as taking time to wait, etc
- Disads: spend some more fees which depend on each travel agency.
Sharing Vietnam visa on arrival:
- Ads: Saving fee
- Disads: Information is not secured, Taking time at the airport in processing to get the actual visa.
Visitors can refer some visa samples as below:
Private approval letter sample
Vietnam sharing approval letter sample
After reading all information, but you still confuse and not sure about what information you have, please contact us with supported email: firstname.lastname@example.org