Vietnam visa on arrival for Cambodian citizens
If you are Cambodia citizens and are you need a visa to Vietnam? No, you aren’t
In this situation, all Cambodian residents can enter and stay in Vietnam less than 30 days without visas.
However, as your plan, you have to stay longer than a month or don’t to wait until after 30 days from your previous exit in order to enter again Vietnam by Vietnam exemption. By following few steps, you can make sure for staying in Vietnam longer than 30 days:
Firstly, going directly to Vietnam Embassies in Cambodia to apply for a visa and after 5 to 7 working days, you will get a visa on hand.
Secondly, apply for Vietnam visa on arrival if you want to save your money and time with few steps:
- Enter Vietnam visa on arrival online
- Fill your detail information about application form
- Make a payment for service fee
- Get approval letter via email, prepare needed documents and stamp visa Vietnam at Vietnam Immigration Counters of Vietnam International Airports.
- Your passports have at least 6 months validity
- Your will enter and stamp visa at Vietnam Immigration Counter in Vietnam International airport
- Check carefully your information after receiving approval letter at once via email if you apply for Vietnam visa on arrival service
- Check your Vietnam visa requirement before applying for a visa to Vietnam