Announcement- Vietnam Immigration will close 4 days on Vietnam Public Holidays from 30th April to 3rd May 2016
As Vietnam Labor Regulation, all Vietnam citizens will have two continuous days off for Vietnam Reunification Day (30th April) and Labor Day (1st May)
However, in 2016 Vietnam Reunification Day and Labor Day will be on Saturday and Sunday (30th April and 1st May), so all Vietnamese will have 2 supplemental days off on 2nd and 3rd May.
Finally, all Vietnamese workers (officials, workers, etc) will have 4 continuous days off which start at 30th April to the end of 3rd May 2016. During these days, all company and government organizations won’t work.
If you are foreigners, you will enter Vietnam on these days, please take some following notes:
- Vietnam Immigration Department and Vietnam Visa Application won’t work during these 4 days, all visa application will be approved after 3rd May
- During these days ( 28th April to 3rd May) all most train tickets, hotel room were not available and it is hard to book
- Almost beautiful destinations such as Sapa, Halong, Danang, Nha Trang, Phu Quoc, etc will be the hot place for domestic tourism
- Avoid travel these place during these days
- Make a plan for your trip carefully before traveling
- Avoid crowded destination