Get visa Vietnam at Vietnam Embassy
Besides applying visa on arrival, travelers can also contact directly Vietnam embassy or Consulate in your country. However, the application does not necessarily need to be at the Consulate or Embassy in person, you also apply for by email.
The application package includes:
- The application form: You can enter Vietnam Embassy Website in your country, fill your personal information, print it out and sign. In case, you can’t fill online or find any online form on our website, please contact with Vietnam Embassy.
- Original passport or a copy of the passport.
- It is required that the passport must have at least 1- month validity prior to the date of exit from Vietnam and/or 6- months validity to meet airlines’ requirements
- The proposed date of entry if the date your visa will be valid from. The visa will be expires 1 or 3 months after this date. It is not possible to enter or exit out of the above mentioned time frame printed on the visa.
- Photo: 01 color photo if the original passport is submitted; or 02 color photos for a loose leaf visa in case a copy of the passport is submitted
- Visa fees: Paid in CASH if applied in person, Cashier’s check or certified check, money order if applied for by mail
- A prepaid return envelope if the applicant requests the visa to be returned by mail. However, applying visa in person At Vietnam Embassy recommended.
In case, you don’t have time to Embassy of Vietnam, you can apply vietnam visa application online and get approval letter, please contact us if you want to know more about what you Vietnam visa: firstname.lastname@example.org