Changes of the Vietnam immigration regulation
On January 1st 2015 Vietnam Immigration Regulation has decided to change some regulation about Vietnam Immigration. For those who are going visit Vietnam for vacation, please read carefully the following information:
- Issue five -year Vietnam visa and resident cards for foreign investors instead of 1 -year visa and 3 -year resident card in the past
- A type of visa can’t able to change after entering Vietnam: It means that you can’t change from Vietnam tourist visa to other visas like business visa, etc.
- Change type of Vietnam visa symbol: Vietnam Immigration has change how to name types of Vietnam visa from 10 main types to 20 types. Please click here more details about Vietnam visa symbol.
- Extend 3- month visa term to overseas Vietnamese to 6 months
- Foreign citizen visiting economic zone along the border and special administration & economic zones will NO need visas when visiting Vietnam.
- All citizens in Vietnam visa exemption list can visit Vietnam unlimited number of time but limited period from the previous exit to the next entry time ( at least 30 days after their previous time)
- Vietnam Immigration Officers at the border gates can issue visas for all citizens of the countries which is lack of Vietnam Consular presence.
- Extending Vietnam temporary resident card from 3 to 5 years
- From 10th March 2013, all visitors can visit Phu Quoc Island without Vietnam visa maximum 30 days. However, if you want to visit the other places in Vietnam, you should apply for visa to Vietnam
For further information about Vietnam visa online application or if you confuse about any information about visa Vietnam, please don’t hesitate to contact us via supported email or hotline.