Cua Van floating village
Cửa Vạn Floating Village is located in Hung Thang Commune, Halong City. It also considered the “wealthiest” village in Ha Long Bay and on a list of 16 most beautiful ancient village worlds (Website Journeyetc.com)
At present having more than 200 households living mainly by fishing, coming here you have a chance experience the villagers’ daily life as well as the traditional culture and customs of the fishermen, the often overlooked main characters of the World Heritage Area of Halong Bay.
How to go
- The only way to get to Cua Van floating village is taking a boat (start from Halong bay or from Ben Beo harbor) .
Things to do
If you don't know what to do in Cua Van Fishing Village, following is some suggestion for all you guys to get fun in here:
- Kayaking to visit Cua Van village
- Visiting majestic limestone mountains, fishing villages on the river float: Tien Ong Cave
- Fishing, squid with fishermen by wooden boat, etc
- Trying tasty seafood
- If you arrive at a festival occasion, visitors have a chance of enjoying the traditional activities, especially the traditional songs.
If you want to stay overnight in Cua Van Floating Village, have much experience a daily life of fishermen, homestay is the best choice for all travellers.
Food and drinks
Coming here don’t forget trying fresh and tasty seafood on floating raft that prepared and cooked by local people. It's really tasty and sweet.