Da Lat Weather
Da Lat is one of the most stable weather conditions in Vietnam with the cool climate all year round and the average temperature about 18–21°C
- Dalat has the two seasons which is a monsoon season ( May to October) and a dry season ( November to April)
- Tourist will have a chance to enjoy four seasons in a day: spring in the morning, sunny summer at noon, cool weather in the afternoon and cold in evening.
- Da Lat is never stormy and has only occasional heavy winds
- The best time to visit Dalat is from November to March with fresh and cool air
- Avoid visiting Dalat from June to August because of the peak season for domestic tourism