Things to do in Danang at night
What should you do? Or things to do at night are the same questions of every tourist when they travel to the new destinations and come to Danang, Vietnam is not an exception. If you are headache to find your answer, following is some idea for your time what you can do in Danang at night.
Photo: Sky 36
If you want to find somewhere to drink and have fun with your friend, here is some place to can come:
- Sky 36- Sky 36 is the highest bar in not only in Da Nang, but in Vietnam. It is located on the rooftop of Novotel Premier Danang Han River and has a fascinating and magnificent panorama of the city. Adress: 36 Bach Dang street, Hai Chau district- Opening time from 6 pm – 2 am
- Golden Pine Pub- One of the most popular places among locals, expats and travelers is always full of happy people and is always welcoming you with crazy parties, great music and positive atmosphere. Adress: Bạch Đằng, Hải Châu 1, Hải Châu, Opening time from 9 am – 10 pm
Photo: New Phuong Dong
You want to find some place offering the relaxing atmosphere, exciting parties with famous local DJs, clubs should be where you should come.
- Fashion Night Club: located quite far from the city centre, but at the same time it offers a unique opportunity to discover a different, non-touristic Vietnam. Adress: 37 Nguyễn Tri Phương, Thạc Gián and open from 20:00 pm – 02:00 am
- New Phuong Dong- the largest and one of the newest clubs in Da Nang, located in the very city Centre. It regularly holds joyful parties with famous local DJs, as well as offering the relaxing and chilling atmosphere in the lounge area. Adress: 20 Đống Đa, Thuận Phước, Hải Châu and Open from 8 pm – 3 am
Photo: Luna pub
- Luna Pub- is a kind of half-bar, half-restaurant with an excellent Italian menu and Live Music Open Stage every 2nd Tuesday. Adress: 9 Trần Phú, phường Thạch Thang, Đà Nẵng, Open from 11:30 am – 12 am
- Waterfront located on the banks of Han River and is a right mix of the Western style and Eastern spirit. It is set over 2 level include restaurant and bar that features live music events every Friday. Adress: 150 Bach Dang, Đà Nẵng, Vietnam, Open from 9 am – 11 pm
Local or street foods
Your night time in Danang is great if you can visit street restaurants near Han River and relish the delicious local foods. The menu is variety and abundant in choices: screw, oyster gruel, cuttlefish and so on. They are all really tasty and served in excellent cuisine.
Enjoying the night on Tran Thi Ly Bridge and Rong Bridge
Photo: Dragon bridge
If you want to go some peace and beautiful place, Tran Thi Ly Bridge and Rong Bridge is a great destination. You and your friends can stroll along, breathe fresh air and enjoy the great Danang scene at night.
If you come here on Saturday or Sunday, you will be able to see the most breathtaking scene that can never be found in anywhere on earth: the 1000 tons iron dragon sends out streams of burning flame and water.
Generally, Danang closes early. Most places (with a few exceptions) are closing up by midnight so be sure you get out early to have a good time.