Danang Travel Guides
Danang is well known as the largest and the cleanest cities of Central Vietnam the capital city and close to the one of the most attractive destination is of stunning Hoi An and the imperial capital of Hue. With friendliness and rusticity of people, beautiful beaches and spectacular spots in Danang, hope that you will have the best experience about Vietnam.
The best time to visit in Danang
The most beauty of time to visit in Danang is from February to May with sunny, less rain and storm.
How to travel in Danang
Da Nang International Airport is one of four international airports in Vietnam providing stamping visa to Vietnam at Vietnam Immigration Counter located 2 km from the city center
With this airport, visitors can easily travel domestically to other destinations such as Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City, Pleiku, Qui Nhon with Vietnam Airlines or Jetstar Pacific and also international flight.
Travelling bus train is the cheapest and safeness way when you go around Vietnam. You can check time and train from Hanoi- Danang and vice versa in here: Hanoi - Danang
For other destination, you can check time and train in Here
It takes 14 to 16 hours on a bus from Hanoi- Danang, expats don’t have to book first, and you can go to Hanoi’s Giap Bat Station with the price about VND 380,000-450,000. The bus is also the best choice for all traveling around and from Danang to Hoi An.
With bus ticket from Danang to Hoi An, you can make book tickets at the Da Nang Intercity Bus Station, travel agencies, and possibly your hotel.
Things to do in Danang
Coming to Danang, don’t forget to enjoy the beautiful sceneries, beaches, and many historical relics, following is some recommend with the most destinations for all travelers
- Linh Ung Buddhist Temple: Located Son Tra Peninsula and one of Da Nang’s most-visited attractions with the diversity of plants and animals and special place linking Heaven and Earth.
- Ba Na Hill Station: far 50km from Da Nang city to the West, with diverse ecosystem and many specious species(256 animal species and 543 plants species), and spectacular and the wonderful scenery of Ba Na which will bring the best memorable experience when visiting here.
- Marble Mountains: is a group of five marble and named five elements of the ancient oriental philosophy limestone mountains- metal, wood, water, fire and earth, and far 9km from the South of Danang city center.
- Cham Museum: is the last collection of Cham Pa arts in the world, constructed in the ancient Cham Pa architecture style with many blocks of white building decorated with simple and elegant patterns.
- Son Tra Peninsula: located at Sơn Tra district and 13 km away from the center of Da Nang City. Son Tra is quite famous with gorgeous beaches - white sand, and mysterious primitive jungle with a vast diversity of plants and animals
- Information about Entrance fee in Danang.
Where to stay at night in Danang
Depending on your budget and type of hotel, travellers can choose your right hotel:
- Budget: Fantastic Hostel, Da Nang Trade Union Hotel, Danang Backpackers Hostel, etc
- Mid- range: Red Beach Resort and Spa, My Khe Beach Hotel 1 and 2, Sea Wonder Hotel, etc.
- High- range: Holiday Beach Danang Hotel & Resort, InterContinental Danang Sun Peninsula Resort, Hyatt Regency Danang Resort & Spa, etc
What to eat
Danang‘s gastronomy is mixed by all regions. Coming here you may taste many delicious foods like Bánh Xèo, Bánh Tráng, Mì Quảng, Gỏi Ca, etc. Come and click to Must- eat foods in Danang for more information
- Visit Danang before travelling to Hoi An. After discovering Danang, travelers can take a bus or rent motorbike to Hoi An
- Beware of the Taxi scam: Be careful when you travel by taxi, you should check price and destination before getting on the car.
Are you ready for the memorable trip in Vietnam, Danang especially, don't forget check and apply for Vietnam visa before starting to visit. If you have any inquiry about visa application, you are welcome to contact us via:firstname.lastname@example.org