Entrance fees in Hoi An ancient town
Hoi An Ancient Town- an old town down the Thu Bon River and known on the international market with many different names. Visiting Hoi an, travellers will have a chance harmonious blend of Vietnamese, Chinese and Japanese influences architecture.
Since 1995, the sale of tickets in the Ancient Town has been executed which issued by The People’s Committee of Hoi An city with the term: “Every visitor has to get their ticket for visiting Hoi An Ancient Town”.
USD $6~ 120,000 VND per ticket for international visitors - more than 85% of ticket fee is used for the restoration and upkeep of the ancient town.
With entrance ticket: Tourist can visit all street of the Ancient Town, Artistic Activities, folk game, night market, and 2 out of 22 sightseeing places:
- Japanese covered Bridge, Cam Pho Communal House, Minh Huong Communal, House of Tuy Tiên Duong, Quan Cong Temple
- Museums: History and culture, Trade ceramics, Sa Huynh culture, folk culture
- Old house: Quan Thang, Duc An, Phung Hung, Tran Family’s chapel, Tan Ky, Nguyen Tuong family’s chapel.
- Chinese assembly halls: Trieu Chau, Quang Dong, Phuc Kien
- Handicraft workshop and traditional art performance, XQ Hoi An
- Ancient tombs of Japanese traders: Mr. Gu Sokukun, Mr. Tani Yajirobei, Mr. Banjiro.
- Every ticket is valid for 24 hours
- Free guide fee for a group of over 08 tourists
In case, tourist wants to visit Thanh Ha Pottery Village
- Ticket’s price: VND 25,000/pax~ USD 1.2
- With this fee, tourists can visit artisans shaping utensils, Xuan My communal house, Nam Dieu temple and making whistles.
And don't forget to check your Vietnam visa requirement before applying for Vietnam visa on arrival