Fast track service at Vietnam International Airport
You are the first time travelers, you want to save your time in Vietnam International Airports, you want to avoid getting line and wait for the endless lines at the landing visa Counter and the fast track service will be your best choice.
- Fast track service is one of Vietnam visa service which helps visitors stamp Vietnam visa at Vietnam International Airports quickly with the small service charge.
- Service charge for fast track service depends on each travel agency, but normal about 15 to 20 USD/ per pax.
- Before applying for the fast track service, you have to prepare the following documents: including visa approval letter, entry and exit form, passport, 2 photos, and stamping fee for the staff that help you complete entry procedure
- Process: Travel agency staff will wait you at the entrance gate when your flight arrival before going to Immigration Desk, with a paper write your name and passport number, they will help you prepare to pick up visa stamp on your passport faster, easier, save your time in queuing, you will feel better after a long time flight and tired. When finishing entry procedure, you will get your passport with Vietnam visa stamp back from your staff.
- Almost this service is served at three International Airports in Vietnam for the passengers of all flights (Tan Son Nhat in Ho Chi Minh City, Noi Bai in Ha Noi city and Da Nang airport in Da Nang city).
For further information about visa to Vietnam, you are welcome to contact us via email@example.com