Vietnam Airport Lists
Travelling have never simple than ever by air, you can easily transport one destination to others after few hours instead of spending a day or maybe few days on train or bus.
At present, Vietnam has served by three international airports: Noi Bai Airport- Hanoi, Danang Airport, Tan Son Nhat Airport- Ho Chi Minh.
Besides three biggest international airports, Vietnam also serves provincial airport in major attractions like Dien Bien Phu Airport, Nha Trang Airport or Dalat Airport, etc. And size of these airports is quite small compared with two biggest airports in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh.
The main Vietnam airport list from North to South:
- Hanoi Airport (HAN): 40 minutes from Hanoi city center, 3.5 hours to Halong Bay, 4.5 hours to Sapa
- Hai Phong Airport (HPH): 5 hours to/from Hanoi, 1.5 hours to Halong Bay.
- Vinh Airport (VII): 15 minutes to city center
- Hue Airport (HUI): 20 minutes to city center, 2.5 hours to Danang, 3 hours to Hoi An
- Danang Airport (DAD): 10 minutes to city center, 30 minutes to Hoi An, 2.5 hours to Hue
- Nha Trang Airport (CXR): 35 minutes to city center, 2.5 hours to Dalat
- Dalat Airport (DLI): 45 minutes to city center, 3.5 hours to Nha Trang
- Ho Chi Minh City Airport (SGN): 20 minutes to city center
- Con Dao Airport (VCS): 10 minutes to city center
- Phu Quoc Airport (PQC): 20 minutes to city center