Ha Noi Bus
Bus is one of the most public transportation in Vietnam and Hanoi in particularly due to the cheap price and availability. It is pretty easily to know Hanoi bus with three main colors (white, red and yellow). And bus is available every 10- 15 minute, from 5.00 am. Until 9.00 pm.
Hanoi city bus route
Following is a detail about the bus route and schedule in Hanoi that passing by historical sites in the capital of Vietnam:
- Bus 01: Long Bien Bridge, Hang Ga street and Hanoi train station
- Bus 02: Hanoi Opera house, Temple of literature, Van Phuc Silk Village
- Bus 04: Long Bien Bridge, Hanoi Metropole Hotel, Hanoi Opera House
- Bus 07: Noi Bai Airport, Hanoi Museum of Ethnology, Metro Thang Long
- Bus 08: Long Bien Bridge, Hoan Kiem Lake, Hoan Kiem Opera House
- Bus 09: Hoan Kiem lake, Hanoi Old Quarter, Hanoi zoo,
- Bus 17: Noi Bai Airport, Long Bien Bridge, Dong Xuan Market
- Bus 47: Dong Xuan Market, Long Bien Bridge, Bat Trang Pottery Village
Ticket price is pretty cheap with VND 7000/ Turn for inside city bus, VND 40.000/ Turn for bus 07 and 17 to Noi Bai Airport
- Each ticket can be used one time for one route only
- Remember to keep your ticket while you are on bus
- Buy bus ticket directly from conductor and pay only by cash
- Bring your pen and a piece of paper to write down your destination.
- Take care your assets away from robbery on bus
Two biggest bus stations in Hanoi
- My Dinh Bus Station: The latest and most modern bus stations in Hanoi, My Dinh bus station has daily buses to the North and Northwest regions.
Address: 20 Pham Hung, My Dinh, Hanoi / Phone: 043-768-5548
- Giap Bat Bus Station: Giap Bat is the main gateway of Hanoi to Center and Southern provinces
Adress: 6 Giai Phong, Ha Noi / Phone: 043-864-1467
- Notes: Make sure that you walk straight to the main building to buy ticket and avoid following any driver who convinces you to get on his vehicle