Hanoi is a mild, tropical climate with two main seasons- rainy season (from January to September), and dry season (from October to April). However, if you are in Hanoi, you still experience all four seasons: spring, summer, autumn and winter
- Springtime is from February to April when warmer temperatures are accompanied by more rain, up to 80mm in April
- Summer time last from May to August hot with the average temperature of 32 degrees. And the months of June through August are typically the hottest and wettest
- Fall season is from September to November with sunny and mild weather
- Winter season starts from December and may last until late February, with the average temperature of 17.2 degree
- The best time to visit Hanoi is in fall season from September to the end of November or March to April which is considered as the most beautiful and romantic time for travellers.