Ho Chi Minh Weather
With a tropical climate, Ho Chi Minh City has two distinctive seasons: dry and wet. The rainy season runs from May to November. The rains usually occur in the afternoon and evening. The dry season starts from December to April.
- The driest month is February
- The coolest month is December
- The warmest month is April
- The wettest month is September
- The rain seasons falls in May, June, July, August, September, October and November
- The best time to visit Ho Chi Minh city is during the dry season from December to April with less rain, and the average temperature ranges from 22 to 32 Celcius degree