Hoi An Weather
Hoi An has two main seasons which are rainy and dry seasons instead of four seasons like in Northern Part of Vietnam with the average temperature about 29 Degree Celsius
- The wet monsoon season is the months from September through to January and the dry season for the rest of the year.
- The best time to visit Hoi An is dry season from February to May since its weather becomes very beautiful with moderate temperature, low humidity, less rain and warm sunshine
- The hottest months is from June to August with the average 38 Degree Celsius
- Tourist should avoid visiting Hoi An during the rainy months, especially in October and November when flooding is usually a problem
- If you are beach and sun lover, visiting Hoi An and Cua Dai Beach or An Bang beach particularly from June is recommended.