How to avoid robbery in Vietnam train
When travelling to other strange places, especially the new countries, robberies or thieves are always are the big problems and in Vietnam are not exceptional. And the best way to avoid it that you always take care all yours belongs; following is some advice for those who will travel by train in Vietnam:
- You must secure the door of your cabin with a lock while you sleep to prevent robbers from going inside.
- Never leave your valuable properties near the window because someone might reach and take it away.
- All your valuable assets should be kept in secure places
- Never put your precious stuff away from you
- And take a responsibility with all your belongs
With these few simple tips, hope that all travelers will have the great trip in Vietnam with more fun and safe.