How to fill Vietnam entry and exit form
If you are confusing about Vietnam Entry and Exit form and don’t know how to fill rightly, please read the following guidelines:
Firstly, gluing your passport photos (4x6cm size) in the right corner
Secondly, you put down your information in blank sections.
- Full name: You should fill it in block letters
- Date of birth: There are 2 formats for you. DD/MM/YYYY or MM/DD/YYYY
- Sex: Female or Male
- Place of Birth
- Nationality at birth - Present nationality
- Passport No - Kind of passport - Date of issue - Valid up to – Issued by: Please open your passport and copy details on it. And also double check all your information before writing. Kind of passport: You can put “Regular passport” or “tourist passport” in the blank.
- Present address
- Children accompanying
- Purpose of entry and exit: Travel- Name, address of office, organization….: You can fill your hotel address in Vietnam or address where you stay in Vietnam
- Proposed duration to entry and exit Vietnam
- Port of arrival and departure: Please write down the Vietnam International Airports where you stamp your Vietnam visa
- I swear the above declarations are true for which. I shall take responsibility.
Some notes about Vietnam Entry and Exit form:
- All tourists can download Vietnam Entry and Exit Form here and fill at home in advance in order to save time when you stamp visa at Vietnam International Airports
- Vietnam Entry and Exit form is submitted at landing visa counter at Vietnam International Airports
- Vietnam entry and exit form is summited with passport, visa approval letter, stamping fee at Landing visa counter at Vietnam airports when you use Vietnam visa on arrival
For further information about Vietnam visa on arrival, please feel free to contact us via: email@example.com