Long term Vietnam visa
At present, the longest Vietnam visa for all travelers has two types which 6 months multiple entries and 1- year multiple entries. If you are confusing or have no idea about this long term Vietnam visa, please read the following information.
It takes around 5-7 business days (excluding weekends and national holidays) for getting the approval letter from Vietnam Immigration Department.
In order to apply for 1 year or 6 -month multiple entries Vietnam, you need to prepare:
- Passport page containing your personal information
- Information about expected travel date
- Address of Vietnam Embassy at which you want to collect the visa
However, each travel agency has their own requirement about the needed documents, so please contact directly before applying for visa to Vietnam
The service fee and stamping fee
- The service charge for 6 months multiple entry visas and one -year multiple visas depend on each travel agencies which range from $400 to $600 in order to arrange the letter of approval
- The stamping fee at Vietnam International Airports is the same at every Embassy of Vietnam : is $95 for 6 months multiple visas and $135 for 1 -year multiple visas.
- Long-term Vietnam business visa is not available forChina, India, South Africa and the Middle East citizens
- At least 1- month validity of passport
- Long-term business visas cannot be picked up on arrival at airports