Mui Ne Travel Guide
Mui Ne is a popular destination with lovely scenery of swaying palm trees, clear and blue sea. Your trip in Vietnam will not complete if visitors don’t travel to this destination.
When is the best time to visit Mui Ne
Mui Ne is a tropical beach with wonderfully warm weather all year, travellers can visit any months:
- August to December: the best waves time
- October to late April: the best wind time
How to get to Mui Ne- Phan Thiet
By Bus: Having a lot of high-quality bus on many routes from Saigon- Phan Thiet/ Mui Me:
- Take about 4- 5 hours
- Famous company: Phương Trang, Mai Linh, Tâm Hạnh, Hoàng Long, Sinh Café:
- Price: VND 140.000-200.000 ~ 7- 10/pax/ turn
Travelling around: Renting a motorbike is the best and cheapest choice for all travellers who want to discover beauty of Mui Ne
- Price : $ 8- 10/ day
- Where to rent a bike: Travellers can rent in any resorts or hotels in Mui Ne.
What are the beautiful spots in Mui Ne
Photo: Ca Na Beach- Ninh Thuan
- Visiting Ca Na Beach to get an experience with beautiful coral reefs and diving.
- Coming to sand dunes and Suối Tiên- Fairy Springs to enjoy beauty of sandy valley and local wildlife in Mui Ne
- Spend your time in fish Sauce Plants to have new experience about how to make and taste the best fish sauce in Phan Thiet.
- Takou Mountain: Takes about 1- hour drive from Mui Ne and decorated with old pagoda on top of the mountain
- PoShaNu Cham Tower: located on Ba Nai Hill, Phu Hai Ward, just 7km from Phan Thiet City to the Northwest: small complex of Cham towers and built around 8th -9th century and worship Shiva God
Things to do in Mui Ne- Phan Thiet
Following is some suggestion what you can do in Mui Ne:
- Rent a bike: to discover hidden beaches, and exploring local markets by own
- Visit white sand dunes- 25 km away from the center of Mui Ne and walk over to the lotus pond.
- Visit the early morning fish market of Mui Ne
- Visiting extremely romantic poetic place - The Fairy Stream
- Kite Surfing and windsurfing on stunning beaches.
- Golfing at the Ocean Dunes Golf Club, a top-notch 18-hole golf course designed by Nick Faldo
Mui Ne cuisine
Sea creates the beauty of Phan Thiet and also brings the diverse seafood sources. Phan Thiet’s cuisine is very diverse, from luxury to popular dishes, serving all needs of customers. Following is some popular advice for you:
- Coming here, you definitely enjoy fresh and sweet seafood like a fish spring roll, baked squid, etc. And the best place you can relish is Seafood restaurants on Pham Ngoc Thach street, behind the 19/4 hotel, fresh and cheap.
- Grass duck in Hai Phương Restaurant. The duck meat is very tasty, sweet and solid with price $10/one and selling from 2 pm.
- Like many central provinces, noodle in Phan Thiet is quite famous for all travelers like fish bread soup or Quang Noodle
You can go to Mrs. Ly restaurant at 566 Tran Hung Dao, sell from 4 pm or Restaurant on Hai Thuong Lan Ong street, sell from 4 pm to 7 pm to enjoy fish bread soup. And going to 129 Tran Phu to relish Quang Noodle.
Note: If you are going to Vietnam, to discover the charming beauty of Vietnam, don't forget to check Vietnam visa requirement and apply for Vietnam visa on arrival if you want to enter Vietnam by air.