New Vietnam train timetable from 20th Mar to 15th July 2016
Due to Ghenh bridge collapse on 20th Mar, Vietnam train schedule has changed for some train route from 20th Mar to the end of August 2016
If you are travelling in Vietnam or going to Vietnam during this time, please well-noted some changes:
- No train depart from Saigon train station to Phan Thiet train station ( SPT1 and SPT2)
- All trains which depart from Saigon train station will depart earlier than normal 1 hour and following is detail time: SE4- departs at 21:00, SE6 departs at 8:00, SE22 departs at 11:05, TN2 departs at 12:10, SE26 departs at 17:55, SNT2 departs at 19:30
- With SE2 and SE8 train will be replaced by SE4 and SE6 train
- For the train from Hanoi to Ho Chi Minh, the last stop will be Bien Hoa Train Station. It is far about 30 minutes from Saigon train station. At Bien Hoa train station, Vietnam train will offer a free bus from Bien Hoa to Song Than train station (25 minutes by bus), then tourists will continue with your train at Song Than train station to Saigon train station ( 20 minutes by train).
- For these trains – SE1 and SE7 train which depart from the Northern part of Vietnam will stop at Nha Trang train station only. In situation, you book the train to other provinces like Thap Cham , Binh Thuan, Ho Chi Minh, you will have to change to SE3 and SE6 train
- For all the trains to/ from Saigon train station will take longer than normal about 1 hour to 1 hour 30 minutes
- For those who want to travel from Ho Chi Minh to Binh Thuan or Phan Thiet and vice versa, you should travel by bus instead of by train
- You can book the trains which will depart or arrive at Bien Hoa train station
For further information about the Vietnam train accident, please click here for more information.