Ninh Binh Travel Guide
Far from 90 km Ha Noi to the south, travellers just spend 1.5 -2 hours on a bus from Hanoi- Ninh Binh with a diverse system of fauna and flora, Ninh Binh is considered one of the best places for hiking in Vietnam. It's regrettable for all travelers if they don't come and discover the beauty of Ninh Binh.
By Train: Ninh Binh station is for both northbound and southbound trains. Therefore travelling by is also the best choice.
- Price: Hanoi- Ninh Binh: VND 70,000-80,000/pax/turn
- Ninh Binh Train Station: No 1 Hoàng Hoa Thám, Thanh Bình, Ninh Bình
By Bus: the best convenience, cheap and safe. If you travel from Hanoi- Ninh Bình, it takes abotu1.5 to 2 hours
- Price: VND 80.000/pax/turn
- Hanoi bus station: Giap Bat Bus Station Hanoi: No 6 Giai Phong, Ha Noi
By Motorbike: Renting your own motorbike is possible but not without risk, about VND 100,000/ per day you can be free for travelling around Ninh Binh
With the favour of a mother of nature, Ninh Binh contains a lot of stunning attractions both natural and historical sites, especially Trang An grottoes- New world heritage sỉte in 2014. It's really mystery destination for discovery. Below is some name suggestion for all you guys.
- Trang An Grottoes
- Tam Coc
- Cuc Phuong National Park
- Bai Dinh Pagoda
- Van Long Nature Reserves
- Hoa Lu Ancient Capital
- Bich Dong Pagoda
- Thai ViTemple
- Phat Diem Stone Cathedral
- Tam Diep Defense Line
Mountain goat meat
- Mountain goat meat is one of the best Ninh Binh local specialty and often eaten with fried rice
- Cơm cháy- is the burnt rice off the bottom of the pot, served with pork
Things to do
Truong Yen Festival
- Join Hoa Lu Ancient Festival: took place on March 6th, 7th, 8th lunar year to commemorate the King and national hero: Dinh Tien Hoang and Le Dai Hanh at Truong yen, Co Lau
- Visit Bai Dinh Pagoda Festival: takes place on the 1st Tet holiday, inaugurated on 6th Tet lasting until the end of March
- Nguyen Cong Tru Temple Festival: November 13th to November 15th lunar month to remembrance acknowledgment Nguyen Cong - an economist and a prominent poet in the history of modern Vietnam.