Phan Thiet Travel Guide
Phan Thiet is a capital of Binh Thuan province and far 200 km from North of Ho Chi Minh City with beautiful beaches and valuable historical sites. This is one of most popular destination with foreigners all over the world.
The best time to visit
November to May is the best time with stunning climate and beautiful sunshine
How to travel to Phan Thiet
By Bus: Expats can use a bus to travel from (Bien Hoa, Ho Chi Minh City and Mui Ne) to reach Phan Thiet Bus Station. Price and time depend on your route and your bus. The most reliable bus is Sinh Café, Hoang Long, etc
- Sai Gon- Phan Thiet: take 4- 5 hours
- Phan Rang- Phan Thiet: Take about 4 hours
- Famous company: Sinh Café, Hoang Long
- Price: $ 8- 12/pax/turn.
By Train: Using train is the best and safeness way when travelling in Vietnam. Travellers can check train and time from Ho Chi Minh- Phan Thiet in Here
Where tourists need to visit
- Ta Cu Pagoda- situated on Ta Cu Mountain and around 400m height, one of National history & culture relics of Vietnam.
- Duc Thanh School: situated right in the heart of Phan Thiet City, next to Ca Ty River and Phan Thiet market. It related with Vietnamese history as Duy Tan movement and built in at 1907 by the patriotic Vietnamese in Phan Thiet
- Poshanu Cham Towers- located on Ba Nai Hill, Phu Hai Ward, just 7km from Phan Thiet City to the Northwest , is small complex of Cham towers and built around 8th -9th century and worship Shiva God.
- The Sand Dunes: spectacular view with the many sand dunes in one of most attractive destibations.
Things to do
- Explore the Lotus Lake at the base of the white sand dunes
- Enjoy outside activities like kiteboarding, sailing, parasailing and windsurfing at Mui Ne Beach
- Shopping at Mui Ne Market.
- Eating the irresistible and fresh seafood
What to eat
Phan Thiet is quite famous with fresh and delicious seafood, following is some popular seafood travellers should try when coming here:
- Gỏi cá mai- Spade fish salad
Address: Xuân Vàng- Pham Van Dong Street, 49 Restaurants- No 49 Pham Van Dong Street, Vietnam Home- No 125 Nguyen Dinh Chieu
- Cá lồi xối mỡ- Deep fried loi fish in pork grea
Address: Xuân Vàng Restaurant- Pham Van Dong Street
- Răng mực nướng- grilled squid teeth
Address: Tourist can try the best dish at Nguyen Tat Thanh Street
- Dông đất nướng- Grilled Vietnamese iguana
Address: The best place to eat Grilled Vietnamese iguana is on Nguyễn Đình Chiểu street
If you are going visit this beloved country, don't forget to prepare visa Vietnam before your trip and apply visa on arrival is the fast and reliable choice for all travelers