Shopping guide in Da Lat
Da Lat is well –known not only as a city of love with stunning waterfalls and mountainous sites but also a mecca for shopping enthusiasts. Here is some guides about going shopping in Da Lat.
Da Lat Central Market
If you want to know more about local life and what exactly Vietnamese market looks like, you can come to Da Lat Central market. This market lied at the foot of a hill and built with a unique architecture. You can come here and buy anything such as foods, clothes, souvenir, and woolies of all designs and colors. Da Lat Central Market opens every day in week
Flower in Da Lat
Dalat has been considered as "a city of flowers" with more than 600 kinds of daisies, 20 kinds of chrysanthemums, 15 kinds of oiliest and 10 kinds of roses entered Dalat.
- Lang Biang Lan" at No.42 Xo Viet Nghe Tinh street (5 km from Dalat) owned by the artist Huy Duong
- Ngo Van Bich’s at Ha Dong commune on Xo Viet Nghe Tinh street
- Cao Ngay Atrist 39 Dong Tarn street
Da Lat wine is one of Dalat’s specialties which made from grapes using advanced European technology and follow the best fermenting process without using any kinds of chemical substances and follows trade secrets to create a wine with a unique flavor and high stability. This is a favorite flavor of foreigner especially Japanese consumers.
- Showroom of Dalat wine: 3 Nam Ky Khoi Nghia St, Dalat city.
- Showroom of Beco wine: kiosque 1, Hoa Binh square, Dalat city.
- Showroom of Vinh Tien wine: 1 Le Hong Phong St, Dalat city.
Dat Lat Coffee
Coffee in Da Lat was famous in the country but also over the world thanks to characteristics of a particular area like altitude, fog, soil, temperature. Sitting down some great restaurants and drinking a cup of Da Lat coffee is also the wonderful way to relax and enjoy the beauty of this city.
- Le Ky coffee: Phan Dinh Phuong St, Dalat city
- Long Trieu coffee: 5ª Le Lai St, Dalat city
- Boss coffee: 1C Nguyen Khuyen St, Dalat city
If you have time, don’t forget to rent a motorbike or xe om to one of the many strawberry gardens on the outskirt of the city. This is also the best place to by some strawberry or mango jams to bring home will make great souvenirs.
- Biofresh Strawberry gardens: Ho Xuan Huong Street, 10 Ward
- Thủy Strawberry gardens: 17 Vòng Lâm Viên, 8 Ward
- Japan Strawberry gardens: 162 Thanh Mau, 7 Ward
Read some more bargaining tips to know how to buy the best products with affordable price.