Shopping guide in Phan Thiet
Don’t like others big cities in Vietnam like Hanoi or Ho Chi Minh, Phan Thiet- Binh Thuan doesn't have many big shopping centers or malls where tourists can buy needed things. However, don’t worry about it, after reading this guide you will know where to go shopping in Phan Thiet.
Below is some contact of markets in Phan Thiet where tourists can go:
- Phan Thiet Central Market which is the largest in the province and this is the place to buy local stuff such as fresh fruit, coconut candies, dried seafood, and sand paintings.
- Mui Ne Village Market sell a wide range of fresh fruits and inexpensive clothing. And the best time to visit is in the morning
- Rang Market is the little market at the center of Mui Ne Beach. It’s a great place to eat breakfast and buy fresh fruit like banana, coconut, etc.
- Coop Mart is on the corner of Nguyen Tat Thanh and Tran Hung Dao in Phan Thiet. It includes grocery stores, bakeries, and souvenir shops
To buy the real gifts with good quality and reasonable price, travelers can go one of the following shops:
- Kim’s shop 2 on 53 Nguyen Dinh Chieu Street
- Shop Thai on 29 Nguyen Dinh Chieu Street
Mui Ne Handicraft
To buy some handicraft products, tourists can go the below shop and buy directly:
- Java Restaurant is on the road into Mui Ne- hand- sell woven textiles with traditional Cham patterns
- The Hot Rock- 77 Nguyễn Đình Chiểu, Hàm Tiến- sell jewelry and handbags using local fabrics and traditional designs.
- Forester Shop- 65 A Nguyen Dinh Chieu - sell Cham ceramics, crocodile leather and assorted high-quality souvenirs
If you want to buy some book to read during travel time, you can go to Victor Tour – 121 A Nguyen Dinh Chieu which is the first and largest used book section in town
To buy handmade jewelry, especially sapphires in gold and silver settings, Thinh & Sabine on 79a Nguyen Dinh Chieu, Phan Thiet will be your shop where you should come.
To protect environment and diversity of fauna and flora, travelers are recommended not buy products like corals, sea turtle or wine containing whole rare animals, etc.