Immigration regulations to South Korea
To help all travelers has a nice and smooth trip, we pleasure to provide some needed information that related to Korea visa. Hoping that it is useful for all you guys.
Passport and visa requirement
- Having at least 3 months passport validity
- All foreign visitors to South Korea are biometrically registered and are required to have fingerprint samples and a digital photograph taken by an inspector upon entry( except children under 17 and officials of international governmental organizations)
- The same fees apply for both business and tourist visas.
- You must obtain extensions of stay before the expiration of the allowed period.
The Immigration Bureau in South Korea contact
- Korea Bureau: Location: #319-2, Shinjeong 6-dong, Yangcheon-gu, Seoul, telephone 02-2650-6225.
- Korean Immigration's "Foreigner's Advice Office": 02-2650-634 / 02-2650-6212.
Embassies and tourist offices of Korea in some countries
- Embassy of the Republic of Korea in the USA: Telephone: (202) 939 5600 (consular section)/ Opening times: Mon-Fri: 09: 00-12: 00, 13: 30-17:30
- Embassy of the Republic of Korea in the UK: (020) 7227 5500 or 5504 (consular section)/ Opening times: Mon-Fri 09:30-12: 30, 14: 00-17: 30, Consul Service 09:30-12:00, 14:00-1630, visa service 10:00-12:00.
- Embassy of the Republic of Korea in Vietnam: 84-4-3831-5110~6/ / Opening times: Mon- Fri ( 9:00- 16:00)
In case, you want to know more details about visa to Vietnam, please feel free to contact us via hotline or supported email: firstname.lastname@example.org