Things to do in Hanoi
Photo: Ban Lac- Moc Chau
Hanoi is the cultural capital of Vietnam and is blending city of East and West. Your trip to Vietnam will not complete if you don’t visit fascinating attractions and marvelous street food
Trekking in and around Hanoi
Besides day trips in Hanoi, tourist can take a short trip around Hanoi such as Mai Chau valley, Pu Luong nature reserve, and Tam Do and Cat Ba national parks.
Hanoi Water Park
Hanoi Water Park is perfect for a fun family excursion and get away suffocating weather of Hanoi city which located five kilometers north of Hanoi city, the water park features 12 slides and tube rides, a hydrotherapy pool, dive pool and wave machine.
Address: 614 Pho Lac Long Can, Ho Tay District/ Opening Time: 09:00-21:00
Biking in Hanoi
Bike tours are a great way to see and feel the local daily life. Tourist can book full bike tours include equipment, lunch and refreshments via most tour operators. This is a good chance to leave and discover the every single corner of city like rice fields, pagodas, war memorial and other historic places
Spas & Massages in Hanoi
Spas & Massages is available at most five-star hotels frequented by affluent Vietnamese and tourists alike:
- Anam-QT Spa: 26-28 Le Thai To Street, right next to Hoan Kiem Lake & Turtle Tower/ Opening Time: 10:00-22:00
- Bellissima Salon and Spa: 45B Hang Bun St, Ba Dinh District/ Opening Time: 09:00-20:00
- Qi: 27 Ly Thuong Kiet Street, Hoan Kiem District/ Opening Time: 10:00-23:00
Fitness Centers in Hanoi
- Fitness Centre at The Sheraton Hanoi Hotel: The Sheraton Hanoi Hotel, K5 Nghi Tam, 11 Xuan Dieu Road, Tay Ho District/ Opening Hours: 06:00-21:00
- The Clark Hatch Fitness Centre: Sofitel Metropole Hotel, 15 Ngo Quyen Street, Hoan Kiem District/ Opening Time: 06:00-22:00
Golf Courses in Hanoi
Hanoi offers golfers of all abilities plenty of choice with day passes and equipment rental available at all courses listed here.
- King’s Island Golf Resort and Country Club: Kings Island, Dong Mo, Son Hay, Ha Tay Province/ Opening Hours: 06:00-22:00
- Hanoi Golf Club: Minh Tri Commune, Soc Son District/ Opening Hours: 06:00-21:00
- Chi Linh Star Golf and Country Club: 57 Tran Phu Ba Dinh, Hanoi / Opening time: First tee 06:00 - Last tee 13:15
Bowling Alleys in Hanoi
Coming bowling alleys with your friend would be the alternative ideal; bowling alleys in Vietnam usually offer fast food dinners, karaoke rooms and pool tables.
- Cosmos Bowling Centre: 168 Ngoc Khanh Street, Ba Dinh District/ Opening time: 10:00-22:00
- Hanoi Star Bowl: 2B Pham Ngoc Trach Street, Đống Đa District, Hanoi/ Opening time: 10:00-23:00