Things to do in Ho Chi Minh City
There are various things that you can do in Ho Chi Minh City such as cooking classes, spas, boat cruises, and city tours, as well as numerous excursions to the tranquil Mekong Delta.
If you are cooking lovers, you want to learn how to cook your own authentic Vietnamese dishes. Why don’t you visit some cooking classes?
- Bi Saigon Cooking Classes: Address: 185/26 – 185/16 Pham Ngu Lao St, District 1
- Hoa Tuc Restaurant Cooking Class: is renowned for its authentic and fusion Vietnamese cuisine. Location: 74/7 Hai Ba Trung, Dist. 1
- Saigon Culinary Arts Centre: 42/3 Nguyen Van Troi Street - Phu Nhuan District
- Vietnam Cookery Center: offers a morning course from 09:30 to 13:00, including lunch, or an afternoon course from 15:30 to 19:30, including dinne. Address: 177 Dien Bien Phu, District 1
Ho Chi Minh Golf Courses
- Vietnam Golf & Country Club: The Clubhouse Long Thanh My District 9, Ho Chi Minh City
- Song Be Golf Resort: Vietnam’s first international standard championship golf course and located at 254B Nguyen Dinh Chieu St
Ho Chi Minh Spas & Massage
- Glow Spa: if you want to use the services like massage therapy, facial care, hair spa, hand and foot care services while enjoying views of the lush, tropical garden, Glow Spa is your choice. Location: 129A Nguyen Hue, District 1
- L'Apothiquaire Spa & Retreat: includes services like facials, body treatment and fitness programs such as yoga and T’ai chi. Address: 63 Le Thanh Ton St, District 1 / 64A Truong Dinh, District 3.
Ho Chi Minh City Bowling Alleys
- Diamond Plaza Bowling: the city’s newest bowling center, with 32 lanes. It is on the fourth floor of the Diamond Plaza shopping center. Location: 34 Le Duan, District 1
Water and Theme Parks
- Suoi Tien Theme Park is the largest amusement park in HCMC which is packed with numerous adventure rides, games, air bicycle and themed swimming pool. Location: Thu Duc District / Opening Hours: 08:00 – 18:00, and up to 23:00 on national holidays
- Dam Sen Water Park: Have 25 kinds of water amusements including a wave pool, slides and a children’s pool. Address: 3 Hoa Binh, Ward 3, District 11
Saigon River Trips
You can spend about two-hour dinner cruise as the lights fall on Saigon River on board a traditional dragon boat and discover the great view of Saigon nightlife.
- Saigon River Express: H17 K300 Cong Hoa Street, Ward 12 | Tan Binh District.