Things to do in Hoi An
Hoi An- formally recognizes UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1999, is a home of many stunning beaches, temples and pagodas. Hoi An is the best attractions of all foreign travellers when visiting Vietnam. Don’t miss this marvelous spot in Vietnam.
Besides using a bike to discover Hoi An, enjoy walking tour is also the good way to discover historically streets and ancient buildings. You are recommended to buy a multi-entrance ticket which gives access to one of the three museums, one of the three ancient houses and one of the three assembly halls.
Biking in Hoi An
Biking tour is a must try in Hoi An. This is the great way to discover the beauty of Hoi An Ancient Town. Why don’t you try? It is a remarkable moment that you need to try. Following is some popular tours that you can go with:
- Hoi An Bike Tours: offers motorbike tours to the most famous attractions around the city: Marble Mountain, My Son,. Location: 37 Ba Trieu, Cam Pho, Hoi An
- Green Apple Bicycle Tours: offer a range of trips, including family trips, a bike and bamboo river tour and an agricultural tour which includes food tasting. Location: Cam Ha, Hoi An
Hoi An Cooking Classes
Hoi An is a great place to learn how to cook real Vietnamese cuisine. This is also the great chance to learn how to cook some traditional Vietnam’s dishes. You and your partners can go to some following addresses:
- Thuan Tinh Island Cooking Classes
- Morning Glory Cooking School: Hoi An’s first cooking school with the founder and owner Trinh Diem Vy a third-generation chef and Hoi An native Location: 106 Nguyen Thai Hoc Street, Hoi An/ Opening Hours: 07:45-13:30
- Red Bridge Cooking School: offers a classic half-day class, and evening class as well as a deluxe full-day course. Location: Thon 4, Cam Thanh, Hoi An/ Opening Hours: 08:00-15:00 (deluxe course)
Hoi An Golf Courses
Vietnam is a great place to play golf with championship courses located in most major locations. Hoi An is no exception.
- Danang Golf Club: the views are spectacular delivering a stunning seaside landscape with 18 holes on a par 72 course. Location: about 15km north of Hoi An on the coast road.
- Montgomerie Links: have 18 holes, par 72 courses with a pro-shop, driving range, clubhouse and restaurant all available for player use. Location: Dien Ngoc Commune, Dien Ban District, Quang Nam Province
Hoi An Spas
Tourist can use spas services in many of the hotels and resorts in Hoi An
- Na Spa: provides treatments including massages, waxing, facials and salon services. Location: 100/5 Le Thanh Tong Street and four other locations across Hoi An / Opening Hours: 10:00-21:00
- Palmarosa: An upmarket day spa with pamperings such as hot stone massage, collagen facials and mud and salt body scrubs. Location: 90 Ba Trieu Street, Hoi An/ Opening Hours: 10:00-21:00