Things to do in Hue
Hue is the central region of Vietnam and the former imperial capital. Coming here traveller will have a chance explore a different Vietnam. Besides enjoying the best cuisine and visiting the great architecture sites, tourist can do other amazing things:
The interesting thing that you can spend your precious time in Hue is join a cooking class. It is a great chance for food lovers or whoever wants to learn how to cook Vietnam dishes. Vietnamese food is very delicious and healthy and on top of that Hue is famous for its royal cuisine as the city once served as the capital of Vietnam.
- Y Thao Garden House on 3 Thach Han street
- Missy Roo Bar & Restaurant on 62 Nguyen Tri Phuong
Spas in Hue
Going to some spa or massage and relax is also the good choice:
- De Nhat Massage: located opposite the Temple Restaurant on 30 Chu Van An
- La Résidence Hôtel & Spa 5 Le Loi Street
- Abalone resort & Spa which is located on picturesque Tam Giang Lagoon
Boat Cruise on Perfume River
Hire a boat for a day and take a trip along the Perfume River to explore the various Tombs of the Emperors. Usually, the boat will offer lunch or cooked on board and live Hue folk music in night boat trips.
Art Galleries in Hue
If you are art lovers and been interested in Vietnamese paintings, why don’t you go and check some art galleries in Hue to understand more about Vietnam culture
- New Space Art Gallery on 7 Pham Ngu Lao St.
- Boi Tran Arts Gallery on 85 Tran Hung Dao St., Hue city