Vietnam visa extension and Vietnam visa renewal
If you have no idea about extending and renewing visas in Vietnam, please read the following information in details before you want to apply for visas extension or visas renewal.
Vietnam visa extension
Visa Extension means having new staying duration permission in Vietnam.
- If your current visa is 1 month single or 1- month multiple entries => you are allowed apply to extend in 1 more month.
- If your current visa is 3- months single or 3- month multiple entries=> you can apply to extend in 3 more months.
- Your present visa type must equate with your extension requirement.
- Requirement: The maximum of visa validity is 3 months, your passport consists of at least 1-2 empty pages to get the new seal
Vietnam visa renewal
Renewal Visa means getting a new visa stamp on your passport with the new duration permission.
- If you ‘d like to upgrade your current visa from 1 month to 3- months, you have to apply to renew 3- months single entry or 3- months multiple entries.
- If you’d like to upgrade your current visa from a single entry to multiple entries, you have to apply to renew.
- Visa renewal is ready for someone who entered Vietnam with visa exemption.
- The maximum of validity is 3 months.
- You should extend/renew your visa at least 1-2 weeks before your visa is expired.
- Your passport must have at least 2 blank pages left.
- Your passport have at least 6- month validity.
- In Hanoi: No. 40A Hang Bai Str., Hoan Kiem Dist., Ha Noi
- In Da Nang: No. 7 Tran Quy Cap Str., Da Nang
- In Hochiminh City (Saigon): No. 254 Nguyen Trai Str., Dist.1, Ho Chi Minh City