Tips you need to know about train tickets during Vietnam Tet Holiday
Vietnam lunar New Year is the longest and the biggest festival. As this regulation, civil servants wouldn’t be required to work over the weekend before the holiday and the nine-day Tet holiday will begin on February 6th and end on February 14th, running from the 28th of the 12th lunar month to the 7th day of the first lunar month.
If you are going to travel during this period and use Vietnam train to travel, please well-noted the following tips:
- Don’t buy train tickets from people who selling train tickets out train station.
- Buy train tickets for your trip before at least 1 month
- Check all information about Name, passport number in paper train tickets and E- tickets.
- Buy train tickets directly at the train station, railway agency.
- Be at the train station at least 30 minutes before your departure date.
- Bring your personal documents like Identification, Passport and E- tickets or Paper tickets.
We hope that you will avoid the unwanted problems that related to train tickets or others.
For further information, please feel free to contact us via supported email
Have a nice trip!