Vietnam adoption procedure for temporary residence
If you are intending adopting Vietnamese children, the below information is the adoption procedure for those who want to adopt Vietnamese children.
Adopt Vietnamese children documents
Following is the documents for all foreigners who are temporary residences in Vietnam
- Application for adoption (comply with Vietnam form)
- Duplicate of passport or identity card or alternative valid documents
- Judicial certification
- Certification of marital status in text
- Heath certificate issued by the medical district to ward levels; certificate of family circumstances, accommodation status; financial status issued by Commute people’s Committee in which adopter lives temporary.
The following information is the important requirements for those who want to adopt child in Vietnam:
- Having full of civil capacity;
- Older 40 years old than adopted children;
- Having stable finance, health and accommodation.
Children adoption documents
- Birth Certificate
- Heath Certificate
- Two photos all body
- People’s committee or police from commute levels certificate
- Adoption of foster facilities certificate
- Description on characteristic or favorite of children
- Department of Justice in Ho Chi Minh City is in charge of settlement adoption case of foreign elements. It’s located in
- Address: 141-143 Pasteur Street, Ward 6, District 3, Ho Chi Minh City.
- Phone: 038251402.
For further information about Vietnam visa or Vietnam visa on arrival , please feel free to contact us via supported email or hotline in details