Vietnam business and tourist visa for travelers
Are you confusing about the difference between tourist and business visa Vietnam? Following is a short explanation to all travelers who want to know exactly what Vietnam business visa and tourist visa is?
- Tourist visa is granted for Tourist, and the staying duration is up to 03 months. This is the most popular type of Vietnam visa which is normally valid for 30 days. You can either apply for single or multiple entry visas depending on your itinerary.
- Business visa granted for foreign workers, the staying duration is up to 24 months. If you want to have Vietnam business visa, you can choose one of two ways:
- Applying in person at the embassy, but business travellers have to submit a sponsorship letter by a licensed Vietnamese company that come from your trade partner or your employer when applying Vietnam Embassy in your country.
- Or in case you don't have time and don't want to wait until 5-7 days by applying visa online as normal at Vietnam visa application and stamp Vietnam visa at Vietnam airport
After finishing Vietnam visa one way or another, you can stamp your visa any time, please note that:
- The Immigration Office of Vietnam opening time is from only Mon to Friday, from 8Am to 16h30pm.
- Vietnam Visa Counter at Vietnamese airport will work 24/7.
For more information about visa on arrival, please contact us via our support email: firstname.lastname@example.org