Vietnam Government and Immigration Department Working Hours
To avoid problems related to Vietnam visa, we pleasure to show you all information about working hours of Vietnam government and Vietnam public holidays.
- Governmental agencies work 8 hours/day from 7.30 am to 4.30 pm (excluding one and half hour lunch). Working days are from Monday to Friday. Saturday and Sunday and Holiday are close
- Banks are open from 7.30 am or 8:00 am to 11.30 am and from 1:00 pm to 4.30 pm from Monday - Friday. Sunday is close.
- Almost shops are open from 8:00 am or 8.30 am to 9:0 pm or 10:00 pm
- Vietnam Immigration Counter: Working all days
Vietnam Public Holidays in 2016
- New Year's Day 2016 will be off from Jan 1st- Jan 3rd
- Vietnam Lunar Year: Feb 2nd- Feb 14th
- Hung King’s Festival: April 16th
- Liberation and Labor‘s Day: April 30th- May 3rd
- Vietnam National Day: Sep 2nd- Sep 4th
Please check carefully your entry time and apply for Vietnam visa on arrival before Vietnam Public Holidays.