Vietnam Residence Card
Vietnam Residence Temporary Card Sample
For those who wish to stay in Vietnam in long period of time without applying or renewing, applying for a temporary residence card will be the best choice which is issued by the authorized provincial office managing Entry and Exit under the Ministry of Public Security. The card validity lasts from 1 to 3 years
The temporary resident card is eligible with the member of a limited company with at least 2 members, owner of one member Limited Company in Vietnam, member of Board of Directors of a Vietnamese Joint-stock Company Foreign Lawyers are granted with law work permit in Vietnam Foreign employers with related work permit working in Vietnamese enterprises, Experts, students, researchers who are working, studying in national programs, projects signed by ministries and approved by the government , and family member of those who were granted with Vietnam temporary or permanent residence card
- The written request for Temporary resident card(form N7A) with 2 photos sized 3 x 4 cm
- Foreigner’s passport
- The document of guarantee companies: business license, certificate of investment, introduced Dispatch seal and signature of the legal representative
- The documents that demonstrate the purpose of staying in Vietnam: work permit, work contract, appointed to the position in the company
Processing time and fees
- The processing time is 5 working days to 14 working days.
- The fee varies according to time and depends on each travel agency.
For Vietnamese oversea who want to get their residence card must be 6 months shorter than validity of current passport