Vietnam visa on arrival for Belarusian citizens
Are you Belarus passport holder, Do you need a visa to Vietnam?
Before July 2015, all Belarus citizens will need approval letter for entering. But to attract and increase the number of tourists visits Vietnam in 2015, Vietnam Immigration Department enacted the new regulation for Belarus passport holders that they can enter Vietnam without visa less than 15 days with all kinds of passports, entry purposes. It is same as a unilateral visa exemption for 7 countries (Japan, Korea, Norway, Finland, Denmark, Sweden, and Russia) before. This regulation effected from July 1st, 2015 to the end of June 30th, 2020 and will be reviewed and renewed under Vietnam law.
However, if you want to stay longer and come back Vietnam sooner after your entry date, apply for Vietnam visa on arrival is a good choice by the two following ways:
Firstly, going directly to Vietnam Embassies in Belarus to apply for a visa and after 5 to 7 working days, you will get a visa on hand.
Secondly, apply for Vietnam visa on arrival if you want to save your money and time with few steps:
- Enter Vietnam visa on arrival online
- Fill your detail information about application form
- Make a payment for service fee
- Get approval letter via email, prepare needed documents and stamp visa Vietnam at Vietnam Immigration Counters of Vietnam International Airports.
- Your passports have at least 6 months validity
- Your will enter and stamp visa at Vietnam Immigration Counter in Vietnam International airport
- Check carefully your information after receiving approval letter at once via email if you apply for Vietnam visa on arrival service
- Check your Vietnam visa requirement before applying for a visa to Vietnam