Vietnam visa for EU citizens
As Vietnam Immigration Regulation, almost Europe passport holders need visa Vietnam if they want to visit Vietnam in a period of time except some countries which were in Vietnam visa exemption lists . Therefore, please check visa Vietnam requirement first before applying for visas to Vietnam.
Like other countries, Europe Union citizens can get Vietnam visas by the two following ways:
Vietnam Embassies or Consulates
If you want to make sure for getting Vietnam visa before your trip to Vietnam, applying for visas to Vietnam at any Vietnam Embassies will be the best idea for all EU citizens.
With this method, you will have to go directly to any Embassies or Consulates of Vietnam and after 5 to 7 working days and a hundred of fee; you will get visas on hands
Vietnam visa on arrival
If you don’t have time and save money, applying for Vietnam visa application will be a great choice.
You just need to stay at home, apply for visa online, get your approval letter and stamp Vietnam visa at any Vietnam International Airports
Following is the detail steps:
- Enter Vietnam visa on arrival online
- Fill your detail information about application form
- Make a payment for service fee
- Get approval letter via email, prepare needed documents and stamp visa Vietnam at Vietnam Immigration Counters of Vietnam International Airports.
- Your passports have at least 6 months validity
- Your will enter and stamp visa at Vietnam Immigration Counter in Vietnam International airport
- Check carefully your information after receiving approval letter at once via email if you apply for Vietnam visa on arrival service
- Check your Vietnam visa requirement before applying for a visa to Vietnam