Vietnam visa on arrival for Indonesian citizens
Like many countries in Southeast Asia (Malaysia, Singapore, etc), Indonesia is also listed in Vietnam Exemption List. It means if you are Indonesian, you can stay in Vietnam less than 30 days without a visa.
However, if you want to get visa for your own plan, you can apply by 2 ways:
Firstly, you can go directly to Embassy of Vietnam Indonesia and apply for a visa as normal after 5-7 working days and hundred stamping fee.
Or you also get visa on arrival Vietnam and stamp visa at Vietnam airports with few steps:
- Enter to apply visa online
- Fill online application form
- Check and make a payment for service fee
- Get approval letter via email and stamp visa Vietnam at Vietnam Immigration Counter at Vietnam International Airports
- Check your information on your approval letter once after getting via email
- Your passports have 6 months validity
- Enter and stamp visa at Vietnam Immigration Counter in Vietnam International airport
With further information related to visa Vietnam, please contact and send us via hotlines or email: firstname.lastname@example.org