Vietnam visa on arrival for UK citizens
Like many countries in European, UK citizen can apply for Vietnam visa online and get approval letter via email after 2 days with the same Vietnam visa fee as others.
Good news for UK citizens, since 1st June 2015 to 31st June, 2016 all United Kingdom citizens or residents can stay in less than 15 days for single entry and exit, they don’t need to have visa to Vietnam with condition your passport which is valid for at least 6 months more beyond the date of arrival. However, in case you want to stay in Vietnam longer or come back Vietnam sooner, apply for a visa Vietnam are obliged.
Firstly, going directly to Vietnam Embassies in UK to apply for a visa and after 5 to 7 working days, you will get visa on hand.
Secondly, apply for Vietnam visa on arrival if you want to save your money and time with few steps:
- Enter Vietnam visa on arrival online
- Fill your detail information about application form
- Make a payment for service fee
- Get approval letter via email, prepare needed documents and stamp visa Vietnam at Vietnam Immigration Counters of Vietnam International Airports.
- Your passports have at least 6 months validity
- Your will enter and stamp visa at Vietnam Immigration Counter in Vietnam International airport
- Check carefully your information after receiving approval letter at once via email if you apply for Vietnam visa on arrival service
- Check your Vietnam visa requirement before apply visa to Vietnam