Vietnam visa on arrival for Myanmar citizens
Myanmar citizens are listed in Vietnam visa exemption, so if they can enter and stay in Vietnam less than 14 days not 30 days as other Southeast Asia.
In case you want to stay longer in Vietnam, visa Vietnam is required. In this situation, you can apply visa to Vietnam by the following ways:
Apply online Vietnam visa application with few steps:
- Enter to reliable visa Vietnam website
- Fill visa on arrival application form online
- Check and make a payment for service fee
- Get approval letter via email and stamp visa Vietnam at Vietnam Immigration Counters.
Or go directly to Embassies of Vietnam in Myanmar and apply as normal after 5-7 working days and hundred stamping fee.
- Your passports have at least 6 months validity
- Enter and stamp visa at Vietnam Immigration Counter in Vietnam International airport
With further information related to visa Vietnam, please contact and send us via hotlines or email: email@example.com