Vietnam visa on arrival on holiday
If you wonder how you can apply for Vietnam visa on arrival in Public holidays in Vietnam, where and how much money you have to spend, please follow this post.
As we remind that on Sat & Sunday or any Public Holidays, Vietnam Immigration doesn’t work, so it is pretty hard to get visa Vietnam on these days.
But some travel agencies can help you get visas for entering Vietnam normally with higher charge (7-8 times higher than normal).
Public Holidays in Vietnam
- New Year’s Day: January 1 -one day holiday
- Hung King Festival: The 10th day of the third lunar month- on day holiday
- Reunification Day: April 30th- one day holiday
- International Labor Day: May 1st- one day holiday
- National Day: September 2nd- one day holiday
- Please well note that all public holidays and Saturday & Sunday, Vietnam Immigration Department won’t work, but Vietnam visa counters in any Vietnam International Airports in any days.
- All tourists are recommended to apply for Vietnam visa before Saturday & Sunday and Public Holidays in Vietnam
- At present, Vietnamvisaapplication.com doesn’t serve the visa service in these days, but you can contact and use this service in any reliable websites.
For further information about Vietnam visa online application, you are welcome to contact us via: email@example.com