VIP Vietnam train from Hanoi to Hue and Danang
At present, Livitrans Express train is the only one tourist train which serves train route from Hanoi- Hue- Danang and vice versa. Livitrans’s coach will be attached with SE1/ SE2 train between three destinations. Compared with standard train, Livitrans provide better service, clean, drinks and food services, and more.
Types of berth
- Soft berth: there are 4 sleeping beds / cabin
- Vip cabin: there are only two sleeping beds/ cabin
Tourist train provides a bar, toilets, LCD television sets on board. Passengers will be also offered drinks, confectionery and newspapers for free.
- Hanoi- Hue: Price about $ 69- 74/ Per ticket/ Turn
- Hanoi- Danang: Price about $ 80- 85 / Per ticket/ Turn
- Train from Hanoi to Hue and vice versa lasts about 11 hours
Train from Hanoi to Danang and vice versa lasts about 14 hours
- Hanoi- Hue- Danang: 19:30 pm- 8:48 am (Day 2) - 11:26 am (Day 2)
Danang- Hue- Hanoi: 12:46 pm- 15:23 pm (Day 1) - 4:50 am (Day 2)
- Because Livitrans is tourist train, so all customers will get vouchers via online after booking through travel agencies.
- Be on the train at least 1 hour at the train station to check and get on the train.
- Free of charge for children under 5 years old and sharing a bed with their parent.
- Toilets are not in a cabin.
- Ticket price doesn’t include meals on the train.