Pros and cons of getting visa at Embassies and visa on arrival
Few years ago if you want to get visas for travelling to another country, you have to go directly to Embassies or Consulates of country where you will visit. Nowadays, applying Visa is never easy than ever. To help you clarify your decision before applying for your visa, we’d like to analyze pros and cons of two visa types.
Get Visa at Embassy
The visa which you can get at Embassy/Consulate. No matter where you are or which passport you hold, you can reach for the nearest Embassy/Consulate to apply for a visa. The time and the price of processing a visa vary from the Embassy/Consulate:
- Working directly with Embassies / Consulates
- For sure already visa stamped on your visa before you’re your trip
- You have to go directly to nearest your Embassy in your country or go have to go Embassy of neighbor your country.
- It takes 5-7 days to get your visa
Visa on arrival
Visa on arrival is applied for those who travel by air only, and will get their visa stamped onto their passport at the immigration check-in when arriving at the International Airport. By submitting the approval letter together with your passport (6 months validity), two 6-month valid photos, and stamping fee, the visa will be stamped on your passport.
- Working process only through online
- Saving time and money with same type of visa
- No need original passport, just fill information on application online form
- No need to work with the Immigration Department.
- Take only 2 working days to get Approval letter via your email
- You will get the visa stamp at Immigration Counter at arrival airports, can’t get a visa before your trip.
- You have to work with the third party to get your approval letter.
- Take a risk if you apply for visas online of an unreliable website.
These are the differences and also pros and cons of two options. It’s completely up to you, depends on your situation. But you‘re recommended to use visa vietnam on arrival on the reliable website.
If you are going to get your trip to Vietnam, you don’t know any reliable visa online websites. Please contact us, if you want to find trust visa on arrival websites via firstname.lastname@example.org