What do you prepare and bring along for your trip in Vietnam
Following is some list of needed things that travelers have to prepare and should take along before visiting Vietnam, hooping that with this piece of information will help protect your self during your trip in not only in Vietnam but also any others and make your trip more memorable
- Passport with minimum 6 months validity
- Vietnam Visa in case you are not in Vietnam visa exemption list or you wants to stay longer in Vietnam. If you are in this situation and don’t know how to apply Vietnam visa fast and reliable, please refer here
- Extra passport-sized photos
- Write down all your important information such as passport number, family’s contact, banks phone number, embassy address in Vietnam, your hotel address, etc in a piece of paper or email.
- Camera and batteries or charger
- Medicines if you have existing prescriptions
- Bring your travel guide book during the whole trip
- Remember bring along sunglasses and Sunscreen to protect your skin from heat and sunray in Vietnam.
- Footwear: if you plan to walk a lot, bring a pair of walking shoes or sandals
- Underwear: bring lots
- Clothes: most of Vietnam is hot but Northern Vietnam can be quite cold from October to January. If you plan to visit during this time or visit the mountain area such as Sapa or Da Lat, bring a coat. Otherwise, pack mostly light cotton clothes for the humid summer.
- Large size shampoos, bathing cream, mouthwash, toothpaste and you-name-it. You don’t need to bring it from your country to Vietnam. With these stuffs you can buy in any Vietnam’s supermarkets with high quality and the best price.
- Jewelry and valuables
- Sleeping bag: they are bulky and unnecessary for Vietnam’s weather condition.
- Raincoats or umbrella is quite available and cheap in Vietnam; tourist can buy in any convenience stores.