Work Permit in Vietnam
Vietnamese entities and offices are permitted to recruit foreign employees in order to work as managers, executive directors and experts where local hires are not yet able to meet business requirements. A work permit in Vietnam is more than three months
Employee Required Documents
- 03 consularized and notarized copies of Degree/Master certificates of expatriate employee
- 01 consularized and notarized original copy of certificate for health of expatriate employee issued by competent hospital of country where such expatriate employee resides/or by Vietnamese provincial hospital
- 01 consularized and notarized original copy of judicial record of expatriate employee issued by competent authority of countries where such expatriate employee resides.
- 04 color photos of expatriate employee -3x4cm size and are photographed in the latest 6 months
- Valid original passport and visa of employees.
Company Document Requirements
- Sponsor Company’s Business License
- Tax Registration Form
- Company Seal Registration Form
- Employment letter
- In case the documents are issued by the foreign government, these must be notarized and translated into Vietnamese and the Vietnamese translated version must be certified by the competent authority of Vietnam
- It normally takes about 20 working days
At present, Vietnamvisapplication.com don’t provide working permit service in Vietnam, but if you have any questions, please feel free to contact us via supported email: firstname.lastname@example.org