Vietnam visa tips and information
It’s our pleasure to show you some tips and needed information before getting Vietnam visa on arrival, we hope that all information are useful for you before apply
- Check an expiry date of your passport: Vietnam requires your passport to be at least 1 month valid from the date of exiting the country, and most airlines will require 6- month validity.
- Pick up visa at Vietnam airport: If you are worry which airport station you can stamp your visa, we’d like to inform you that you can get your visa at one out of four Vietnam International Airport: Noi Bài International Airport- Hanoi, Danang Aiport – Danang, Cam Ranh Airport- Nha Trang and Tan Sơn Nhat Airport- Ho Chi Minh.
- If you are in Vietnam and you want to extend your visa, you can go to vietnam immigration department to extend valid of visa by yourself. .
- Check your photo requirement carefully before entering Vietnam
- Visit nearest Vietnam Embassy/ Consulate to get your visa in case you don’t travel to Vietnam by Air.
- Take care your passport everywhere you go.
There are just small things what you should know before your trips that we would like to inform you. If you confuse and have any question, please feel free to contact us via email: email@example.com